Workforce Academy

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Complaint Procedures

The KHSD takes your concerns seriously and has provided these resources to assist you in determining how to file a complaint. The District encourages the early resolution of complaints at the school site level whenever possible. If a parent/guardian has a concern or wishes to make a complaint, she/he may contact the Workforce Administration.  Alternatively, complaints may be sent directly to the District’s Chief Equity Compliance Officer, Dr. Michael Zulfa.


To submit a specified complaint in writing, please select from one of the following tabs on the right.


To submit a specific complaint, please select from one of the tabs below and you will be redirected to the appropriate page.


Michael Zulfa, Ed.D.

Associate Superintendent of Human Resources

5801 Sundale Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93309
(661) 827-3160

If you have additional questions, or are not satisfied with the resolution offered by the administration at your student’s school, please contact Dr. Michael Zulfa, Chief Equity Compliance Officer.