Welcome to Naviance! This is a college and career readiness program that we are implementing at comprehensive sites, all five continuation schools, and Workforce Academy. The program is designed to help with future planning by providing resources that help students explore unique strengths, personality style, and career interests. Students log into a Family Connection site to do the following:
- Research careers using seven different career assessment tools which will help students understand learning styles, the Holland Code, the multiple intelligence profile, career clusters, and much more. Interests, majors, and colleges that offer those majors will all be linked to help make decisions about college and career.
- Research colleges using the SuperMatch college search tool and learn more about the myriad different colleges and universities and the entrance requirements and majors offered.
- Search for both local and national scholarship opportunities.
- Create plans for the future by completing goals and to-do lists.
- Use links on the home page to have immediate access to all of the most current college and career research tools.